ShareTweetPin2sharesIf you’re a person who is genuinely looking for some ab workouts at home or a person who is interested in looking good for that next house party, then remind you there is no such
If you’re a person who is genuinely looking for some ab workouts at home or a person who is interested in looking good for that next house party, then remind you there is no such thing as not being able to get six pack abs at home because if you’re ready to get into the journey of hardcore workout then nobody can stop you from getting that shredded abs look. So, if you are ready then get your notepad and jot down this top 5 workout plan for abs.
1. For Cardio core shred:
Cardio core shred is great for burning those calories up and getting that metabolism high. With this high energy intense cardio core shred your body will be ready to do later on intense workouts. Also cardio core shred exercises are one of the fastest ways to drop weight. Hence, if you are ready then let’s check out the exercises:
Do 3 rounds of the following circuit and rest for one minute between each set:
- 20 Burpees
- 20 Skater Lunges
- 1 minute of Side Planks
- 20 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Knee-to-Shoulder Knee-ins (alternating sides)
- 20 Knee-to-Opposite-Shoulder knee-ins
2. Unilateral powerhouse:
Unilateral powerhouse is great for highlighting the good posture and also hitting the deep core muscles.
Do 3 rounds each and take a rest in between the sets:
- 20 Single-Arm Dumbbell Overhead Press with a twist (each side)
- 20 Dumbbell Renegade Rows
- 8 Split Squats (each side)
- 30 Dumbbell Suitcase Walking Lunges (each side)
- Side plank with 15 dumbbell flyes, (each side)
- 8 Single-leg Squats with Dumbbell Lateral Raise (weight in the hands of the working leg), each side
- 15 Single-leg Deadlift with Upright Row (each side)
3. Plank variations:
The Plank is one of the toughest exercises to do when it comes to working on the strength and maintaining a position for one or two minutes. While plank is tough, it also gets boring at times when you keep repeating the same thing every time. Also your body gets used to the same routine so it doesn’t really give much of an effect. So, by variations you give shocks to your body and that leads to giving the desired results needed for your body.
Therefore, if you’re ready then follow these 8 steps two times and take a rest after one series get completed.
- 10 Pushups to Straight-arm Side Plank
- 15 Forearm Side Plank with “Thread the Needle” (curl top arm under and back up), each side
- Forearm Plank with 20 Side-to-Side Hip Dips
- 1-minute Side Plank
- Forearm Planks with 20 Toe Taps (do all 20 with one foot then switch sides)
- 15 Forearm Side Plank with “Thread the Needle”
- 20 Knee-to-Opposite-Shoulder Knee-ins
- 20 Knee-to-Shoulder Knee-ins
4. Standing abs workout:
Standing abs workout will allow you to take off from the lying down position to something that doesn’t take a lot of space. With standing abs workout you will engage more muscles at once and will burn up more calories than the traditional ones.
Do 3 rounds of the following circuit.
- Plank with 20 Knee-ins (do all on one side, hold the last one for 5 breaths and then switch)
- 20 Dumbbell Chops (each side)
- 8 Single-leg Squats with Dumbbell Lateral Raise (weight on same the side as working leg), each side
- 8 Forward Lunges
- 20 Dumbbell Swings
- 12 Dumbbell Overhead Press (hold one weight in both hands by the bells) do it on each side
5. Bodyweight abs workout:
This set can be done in your home without using any of the fancy equipment. So if you’re ready then go forward to do these following exercises in three rounds.
- 20 Crunches
- 20 Butterfly Kicks
- 20 Russian Twists
- 20 Butterfly Sit Ups
- 20 Elbow-to-Knee Crunches
- 20 Side Knee Drops
- 20 Crunches
- 20 Butterfly Kicks
Therefore, now that you know the top 5 abs workout at home, then get ready and start your workout routine without wasting any of the time. Also, if you are a beginner, then you can also follow some of the full body workout routine for beginners lesson in order to get information and planned routine about full body exercises.